How to Make Restaurant-Quality Salmon At Home
Posted by GreaterGoodness
Salmon is one of the greatest superfoods on the planet, but cooking it will strike fear into the hearts of many a home cook. Until now!
Learn how you can make restaurant-quality salmon for the whole family, without fancy equipment and in as little as 30 minutes!
(To see the meal prep in action, check out the video at the end.)
1. Start by gathering your ingredients:
- 4 parchment bags (or long strips of parchment paper folded in half width-wise)
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Assorted vegetables of choice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs of choice
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tsp white wine (optional)
2. Slice your vegetables thinly and uniformly.
3. Arrange 1 cup of prepared veggies in each parchment bag.
4. Top with salmon fillet (skin side down), herbs, seasonings, lemon juice, lemon zest and white wine.
Click “Next Page” to watch a video of how it all comes together!